SKIN RESCUE PACK
This pack contains three (3) of Don Tolman’s skincare products:
This pack has been put together to bring the best of the skincare range together. Thus giving you an all-round routine for nourishing your skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
ReNew Exfoliating Scrub:
- Great for removing dead skin cells and hydrating the skin.
- A foundational scrub for your weekly skincare regime.
- A great scrub for removing stubborn-to-remove make-up.
- For pimples, blackheads, and acne, use the ReNew Scrub regularly to support skin regeneration and antioxidant status.
- Nourishes, softens and hydrates dry and tired looking skin.
100% natural facial and body scrub.😊
Divine Body Butter
Soften a small amount of Divine in the palms of your hands and massage all over your face, body, or both. The final nourishing touch to your bath time routine.
Plus, it’s a magical way to finish your exfoliation routine!
If your skin is really dry, try mixing 1 application of Divine with 1/2 a teaspoon of raw honey and leave on your skin for at least an hour.
- Gently rinse off with a small amount of ReNew Exfoliating Scrub
- Gently wash – Don’t scrub
- Pat dry
- Repeat for the next few days until your skin feels soothed and peachy smooth once more❤
Note on Palm Butter used in Lip Silk Lip Balm and Divine Body Butter
We always endeavour to do the best we can for this planet and all that inhabit it:
Palm Fruit Oil – Organic RSPO IP, having the botanical name Elaeis guineensis. It is one of the world’s most popular vegetable oils due to its versatility and naturally creamy texture. This particular organic palm oil variety also carries RSPO Certification. Otherwise known as Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil. This guarantees the sustainability and traceability of palm oil production throughout the supply chain. RSPO-IP (Identity Preserved) certification is one of four certification levels offered by the RSPO. And carries the highest and strongest level of sustainable guarantee with traceability of each lot of palm oil back to the field of origin. With Identify Preserved sustainable palm oil, the entire batch of palm oil is from a single identifiable certified source. And this is kept separate from all non-certified batches.
RSPO certification provides you with confidence in your purchasing decision and use of palm oil with respect to the environment and society.