Did you know the ancient Egyptians had a history with essential oils, but the privilege was reserved only for priests? Because they believed these aromatic oils were necessary to be one with the Gods.
The Pharaohs even had their own magical blends for meditating, love, and war. Pretty powerful, wouldn’t you agree?
Want to have your own healing blend?
Now you can, with Don Tolman’s Golden ReLeaf Oil.
Plus, it’s got 24K Gold in it!
Feel like a Pharaoh with this little gem in your kit.
Safflower, 24k Pure Gold, Wintergreen, Menthol, Camphor, Clove, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Orange, Arnica & Helichrysum.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Insect Repellent: Rub Golden ReLeaf Oil on the skin. Re-apply every two hours.
- Coughs: Place 1-4 drops of oil in water. This can be taken internally and/ or rubbed onto the chest area.
- Allergies, sinus, or blocked noses: Place 2-3 drops in the palm o your hand, rub hands together and cup them over your nose and mouth. Breathe in deeply through your nose. Move your hands away, and exhale. Repeat for 1 minute.
- Motion Sickness: Place 1-4 drops of oil in water and take it internally. For additional support, this solution may be rubbed onto the chest area
- No-Doze: To avoid the risk of falling asleep while driving, rub a little underneath your nose, and on the back of your neck. Remember: Always rest if you are feeling tired and remember the maximum hours recommended for driving long-distance. For more tips on driving long distances please click here
- External muscular and joint pain: Place 1-4 drops of oil in water and massage externally over the area of pain.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or unsure of the suitability of this product for you, we recommend that you consult with your doctor or qualified healthcare professional prior to use.
Keep away from children.
What could I do if it gets in my eyes?
Golden ReLeaf is not to be used in or around the eyes. If it gets close to the eyes, wash and rinse the eyes with cool running water, and blow your nose to release. Seek medical attention if required.