Chia Seed Pudding
Chia Seed Puddings – you either love’em or hate ’em!
I’m a lover.
Not only do they taste amazing, but they’re packed with protein, omega-3s, fibre
… and they’re so good for your nervous system (especially when you add blueberries)!
Something that we’re all needing to support as Saturn makes his way through Aquarius and we navigate the Saturn/Uranus square.
They also help to keep you regular on the toilet; great for digestive issues.
- 1/3 Cup of Chia Seeds
- 2 Cups Almond Milk – Make your own or use an Organic pre-made one.
- Pinch Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup *optional
- Fruit of choice – Mango & Ginger is lovely, Banana & Blueberry is also a winner
- 2 Tablespoons Hemp Seeds
- -> First Option if no blender = Add Chia Seeds, Salt, Maple Syrup (if using) and Almond Milk to a bowl. Mix until well-combined; ensuring lumps are broken up.
- -> Second Option with Blender or Thermomix (this is the best option 😉 ) = Add Chia Seeds, Salt, Maple Syrup (if using) and Almond Milk to blender and mix until well combined. Setting 3-4 on the Thermomix for 1 to 2 minutes is usually good.
- Leave for 20 minutes to thicken up and set.
- Top with Fruit and Seeds of choice.
- Add half the Chia seed pudding to mason jars, add a layer of raspberry coulis* (save a couple of tablespoons for drizzling) then another layer of Chia pudding.
- Top with coconut flakes, fresh raspberries and cacao nibs.
- Drizzle the last quarter of coulis over the top.
*Make the raspberry coulis by gently heating 1 cup of raspberries with 1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup in a saucepan until it forms a thick sauce. You don’t want the raspberries to completely break down. You’re looking for a textured sauce here. Just warm and combined, thick and runny with the raspberries still chunky.