LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL
Since 2020 arrived we’ve been slammed energetically, emotionally and mentally.
We’ve been asked to upgrade on a weekly – sometimes daily – basis, as we’ve jumped through evolution-hoops; confronted darkness, opened to more light and been pushed to take care of our whole self health (mental, emotional, physical and spiritual) more than we possibly ever have!
It’s been challenging, exhausting and , at times, all a bit much, but the good news is there’s light at the end of the tunnel and every new day is bringing that light closer!
The saying ‘it gets worse before it gets better’ is something to keep in mind as we move into the latter part of 2022 / toggle across into 2023 and encounter one last big push!
You’ve got this and by the end of it (and all that inner work!) you’ll be doing life like a boss!
Mars in Gemini – What That Means
Mars will move into Gemini on August 20th 2022.
In Gemini, Mars wants mental gymnastics, fun and ‘oh so much!’ stimulation, which can be a lot for your nervous system!
You may notice an increased desire for intellectual expression – either through curiosity, creativity, the desire for more mental stimulation or even overwhelm!
FOMO, busyness and mental exhaustion can be negatives of this placement, so remain aware of that and attempt to focus on what you’re actually wanting to achieve instead of allowing yourself to be pulled ‘from pillar to post’.
This is a great time to re-connect with who you are, the message you want to share, the format you’d like to do that in – and let go of unnecessary distraction.
If this isn’t a strength, you’ll have plenty of time to refine it, as Mars will hang in Gemini for the next 7 months; travelling retrograde between October 30th 2022 and January 13th 2023.
Whichever house of your birth chart Gemini rules will show an area of life where you’ll be expending much of your energy and focus between now & late March.
If Gemini spans more than one house, look at them both!
-> It’ll teach you which house Mars is travelling through for you (see below for the degrees), which area life it affects, how New and Full Moons light up your chart each month, greater self awareness (through understanding of what your personal birth chart means) and much more!
2022/2023 MARS RETROGRADE IN GEMINI – SHADOW WORK ON STEROIDS
Mars usually spends 6 weeks (approx.) in a sign, so this is no ordinary Mars transit through Gemini and neither will it be an average Mars Retrograde!
I’ll explain more on what Mars Retrograde means shortly – key dates, degrees, the best way to handle it … , but first we must also look at Pluto!
Pluto is the reason this will be no ordinary Mars Retrograde.
That’s because Pluto will be moving through the final degrees of Capricorn throughout this period.
The final degrees of any sign are potent and with Pluto that means much intensity will be felt.
Mars Retrograde is great for shadow work, Pluto is King of the Shadows (the Underworld!), so as he transits 27 to 29 degrees of Capricorn expect to dredge up a lot of stuff.
Between December 2022 and March 2023 particularly, your ‘dark side’ will be making itself shown; likely upping the intensity as you’re asked to bring in the light.
This will be play out in the collective as well as personally and it’s a great time for inner work.
Particularly looking at:
- Transforming Controlling Behaviours
- Putting Healthy Personal Boundaries in place
- Self-Discipline, Responsibility, Containment and Commitment -> rather than: Avoidance and Resistance
- Taking Steps to Heal Depression, Struggle and Pessimism
- Upgrading Support Systems
- Clearing Fear / Self Doubt / Guilt -> whilst Upping Self Love and Self Acceptance
- Allowing, Feeling & Transmuting Suppressed Emotions & Patterns -> especially the deep, dark gnarly ones you’ve been trying to keep a lid on and disown
- Re-Establishing a sound Relationship with Power
- Restructuring Foundations, Projects, Companies
- Saying “No” to Drama and Toxicity
- Re-Building and Modelling Healthy Family Relationships -> Whilst clearing Unhealthy Patterns established through your Lineage
PREPARE FOR MARS RETROGRADE LIKE A BOSS
HOT TIP: Make a note in your diary of the following dates!
1) MARS ENTERS THE SHADOW ZONE: 4th SEPT 22 – 8.32am Brisbane (AEST)
-> Lots of self-awareness can arise now.
!!THIS PERIOD IS RIPE FOR SHADOW WORK!!
- Motivation, Drive and Passion
- Where you place your focus (is it in your best interests?)
- How you Act / Do / Respond (in everyday life)
- Assertion vs Anger
-> Buried anger = resentment may come up.
- Your Experience of Masculine Energy – your own & the males around you
- Phone Use, Social Media – Enriching or Stripping Away your Life?
- Plus all the points listed above for Pluto!
2) MARS STATIONS-RETROGRADE = 30th OCT 22 at 11:25pm in Brisbane (AEST) at 25 degrees Gemini
-> Time to ‘get real’ about what’s been arising.
!!CONTINUED SHADOW WORK & REALITY CHECK!! -> WHAT PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS ARE NEEDED?
What do you need to ‘Own’, ‘Work on’, ‘Heal’ and ‘Action’?
- Slow Down -> You’ll probably feel like drawing in now. Energy may be low. Delays could arise
- Fix Things -> Retrogrades often bring repairs. Cars / Engineering Work, Computers, Electrical Appliances
- Get Real about what’s been arising – see list for the shadow zone (previous point)
- Create a Repair Plan! -> What can you do to start changing, re-working and improving things that aren’t working?
3) MARS STATIONS-DIRECT = 13th Jan 2023 at 06.56am in Brisbane (AEST) at 8 degrees Gemini
INITIAL STAGES OF EMBODIMENT of new way to BE, ACT, RESPOND, ASSERT, GO AFTER, THRIVE – WALK YOUR TALK between now and 16th March when Mars will clear the shadow zone and the new habits are established.
“LIFE IS ALWAYS WORKING OUT FOR ME”
“DARKNESS IS MERELY MY GUIDE TO GREATER LIGHT”
“HARD DAYS LEAD TO AWESOME DAYS”
“WHEN I TRUST THE PATH AND DO THE WORK, I THRIVE”
“STAY CALM AND DO INNER WORK”
“I AM CHANGING MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER”
“OWNING, CLEARING, RISING”
“I ACT WITH AUTHORITY, LEAD BY EXAMPLE AND MOVE FORWARD WITH PRESENCE”
“I CHOOSE TO EMBODY ‘THE ME’ I WAS BORN TO BE”